What is coaching
Coaching professionals use their own definitions, similar but quite different too. We prefer a simpler, less formal approach.
Coaching equals mental fitness. Based on a strong belief in the power and abilities we all have, coaching is an exercise that helps people:
- acquire the capacity of using their mind, body and spirit for the best results
- stimulate their potential and capitalize on it
- understand a multitude of life situations and be able to answer to important problems and challenges in their lives
- easily access innovating solutions and keep themselves motivated
so they can have the kind of life they want for themselves.
How does coaching work
Coaching is results-oriented. It identifies and understands past events as background for creating a better future. In Oana Nicolau Clinic we offer holistic coaching (unitary understanding of the complexity of the human being, the mind – body – soul connection) that combines:
- the development of skills, abilities, solutions and strategies
- the management of emotion, self-confidence, bad habits, daily worries (toxic people, lack of gratitude, envy, fatigue, boredom, lack of life purpose)
- techniques to lift emotional burdens
What should you expect from a coaching session
Duration: 50 minutes
Step 1: Evaluating the client’s personal/ professional background.
Step 2: Identifying the client’s objectives/ problems/ challenges.
Step 3: Exploring the objectives/ problems/ challenges.
Step 4: Mentoring. Action plan.
Step 5: Engagement and responsibility.
Last session: Return of investment (progress and benefits).
When do you need coaching?
- You know what you have to do, but you just don’t do it
- You want to reach the next step in your personal life, career or business
- You want to develop your abilities, skills, habits and competence
- You are facing blockages – one of the most frequent situations
- Something is missing: life purpose, the feeling of being accomplished
- You need focus and clarity to be able to cope with the multiple roles you have
- You don’t know what you want for yourself
- You know what you want, but you’re not sure about the best way to do it
We are here to help you discover how coaching can increase the quality of your personal and professional life.